Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekend Wardrobe Watch..... The Washable Suit is BACK!

I cannot express to my readers how excited I am about this find!  After seeing a well-warranted rant regarding women's suiting from one of my lawyer friends, I went on a mission this morning to try and help her out.  Wait until you see what I found.......

About 5 years ago, The Limited came out with The Travel Suit.  It was made of good quality tropical washable wool, it was under $500, it was machine washable, and it came out of the dryer looking like it had just come back from the cleaners.  I wore it to every interview I had when I was in law school.  Then they discontinued it.  I was inconsolable. 

Jones New York has brought it BACK!  This seems too good to be true, but it is.  Here are the features:

  • Machine washable
  • Multiple colors, cuts, and available as a skirt or pant suit
  • Under $500
  • Available in petite AND plus sizes
 Here it is, have at it ladies!!!!  Also, if you sign up for emails, JNY will give you an automatic $20 discount. 


No comments:

Post a Comment